Friday, June 13, 2008

more to come...

My delightful wife, Mrs. Spit, was complaining that I haven't done a meme yet - she said that she tagged me on Monday.

To this I made the Scooby Doo confused noise... huh?

I was utterly confused. Looking back at her blog, which I read daily thanks in part to Google's reader app, I saw this:

People I want to know more about:

  1. Mr. Spit

This didn't translate across the ether very well. Another blog I read had this question listed as:
List those who you would like to answer the above questions.

I know there's a difference between men and women and how we communicate. I feel that my Mrs. misses the point here. One of these was obvious... and, sorry dear, it wasn't yours!

So I'll be on this and report back later... sheesh, who knew married life on the interweb could be so hard?

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Let's see:

Favourite Meal: Steak, baked potato, cesear salad, ice cream for dessert.

Favourite chips: pringles

Favourite music: old rock, stevie ray vaughn, Joe Satriani, Classics, Rush

Favourite Colours: Blue, tan, green.

Favourite books: you don't have absolutes, but Orson Scott Card, Tom Clancy, and absolutely the World of Time Series.

Favourite things to do in your spare time: Putter around the house, putter around the golf course, spend time on the internet, or reading your wheel of time mailing list.

Favourite Vacation: You really liked Disney, you loved when where were in victoria.

Thing you miss doing: Going skydiving, wish you golfed more, wish you had more time for astronomy.

Your biggest pet peeve: people who are late, people who drive badly.

So, what is it I needed to learn about you?

Love you!

Ya Chun said...

The Mrs. wasn't clear or the Mr. was, well, dense like misters tend to be.... just razzing you Mr Spit. You guys are just funny.