Friday, January 9, 2009

Musically inclined

I'm sitting here, listening to that Canadian rock icon - Rush - rocking out on the "A Show of Hands" album.

The thought about those songs that get stuck in your head came to mind. You know, the last song you hear on the radio before stepping out of the car / house. Or worse, that song you hate with the catchy beat that you think of for the rest of the day, even if you don't like it.

This cartoon gave me a real chuckle today, so I'm sharing the love:

[edit - you might need to click on it to go to the page, it's too wide for Blogger :( ]

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

1 comment:

Two Hands said...

Ah Rush. I love Rush. The first song I ever learned to play on my bass was 'The Trees'.
You have excellent taste in music, Mr. Spit.